Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Rattled!

A few months ago, I went to a class called Petals and Rattles taught by Dayle Doroshow. The class jump started me back into polymer clay and well, that's what I have been doing 100 percent.  I have a bead embroidery class in August and my guess is that will jump start me back into that.  Or maybe, just maybe I will integrate the two.  Anyway, I thought I would share a picture from the class and some of the petals/leaves  and rattles I made since the class.


From the Class

Rattle mania takes hold

One for my guy.  This was actually made in class





I just couldn't leaf things alone.

Funky pendants.
 A fellow classmate showed me a cool technique she learned from another teacher.


Mother of all leaves.

A flower I recently made

My latest rattle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment